Thursday, August 29, 2019

I kid you not, the animals of the Collingwood Children’s Farm entertain adult humans as much as their offspring. I’m doing a project here with the hard working staff looking at everything from pasture to fodder/shade trees. Let’s just say for now that Kurrajong is at the top of my list - more on that another time. Meanwhile, the baby goats are indeed ‘toxically cute’ as someone quoted someone else as saying. All my disturbing memories of goats roaming through western NSW chewing it to pieces melted away, I had to get out of there quickly. Also good to see an actual black sheep in the family lovingly accepted by all. And Chinese Geese are the most dignified avian dinosaurs I know #collingwoodchildrensfarm #lambspam #kidgoats #anglonubian #blacksheepofthefamily #shropshirelamb #chinesegeese #birds are dinosaurs #obviouspun


via People Plants Landscapes https://ift.tt/32cTomh

No comments:

Post a Comment